You won't want to miss this discussion on the shift of Project Management from Traditional to Agile. We will also talk about the new PMI Agile Certification and resources for guidance as a Project Manager navigating the Agile world.
The discussion will include:
- Discussing the activities and skillsets involved with PMs using Agile
- The % of time spent on those activities
- Understanding how those %’s contrast with traditional projects
- Gaining insight into why the differences exists
- Learn about online resources which aid PMs using Agile
- What resources are available for guidance
- Discuss what tools are available and how to use them
- What is the new PMI Agile Certification all about?
Food will be provided.
Price: $10.00 per person
Directions to Heartland Community College ACEC Building:
Turn right off of Raab road at the first turn then take the next right at the first building. Up the stairs of the ACEC building, take a right down the hall and find us in room 2210
To join the group: http://www.meetup.com/IRAU G-ORG/events/17398422
check out our website at http://www.IRAUG.org
Contact Name: Maria Matarelli
Contact Email: email