“Agile Results” was developed by J.D. Meier - Microsoft employee and productivity expert. It’s a cross-discipline approach for results that combines some of the most effective techniques in human performance for your mind, body, and emotions that helps to establish mindsets and habits to be effective and productive in modern life’s high load.
It can help you to:
• Keep up with changes in a rapidly changing environment
• Finish what was started
• Start and finish what you actually want and need
• Get enough time for the results you want
• Feel that you are in control of the event flow
Presentation will explain core concepts, principles and differences of the approach, also, examples of real life usages will be provided. Not only task management but also body management, mind management and emotion handling techniques will be provided.
After the presentation and some practice you will have:
• List of your desired results and outcomes for day, week and month end
• Ways to reach those results using effective techniques in different areas of life
• Setup of the system, ready to use immediately
Ruslans Kaminskis is System Analyst, iOS App & Game Developer, Yoga Teacher. He is Using GTD for 4 years already, started shifting to more agile approach around half a year ago, gradually researching and adopting Agile Results approach. Have many hobbies and interests that require good task and time management skills and techniques to handle.